Head and members of board of directors, supervisory board, head of internal audit department, head accountant of the insurers (reinsurers), chief of executive body of legal entity of insurance broker, as well as persons holding an employment contract with the legal entity willing to obtain the license for insurance business must pass the attestation by FIMSA. Those people have to officially submit the following documents to FIMSA:
1) Copy of national identification card (with notarial certification);
2) Color photo with 3x4 dimension;
3) Application on background clearance (with notarial certification);
4) Copy of university degree certificate (diploma) (with notarial certification);
5) Copy of employment record book (with notarial certification).