4. If an insurance event takes place that is subject to compulsory passenger personal accident insurance?
1. When an accident takes place immediately contact the insurance company at the phone number specified in the policy.
2. If the accident has entailed injuries, dial 103, MoEM 112 and other emergency services to help save them.
3. The accident scene must remain intact until examined by the insurance company’s representative and/or other authorized individuals.
4. All necessary measures must be taken to prevent and mitigate damages, remedy the consequences of the accident, or prevent any other undesirable consequences, taking appropriate measures to not leave the property unattended in order to avoid loss of property.
5. Inform the affected party (parties) of compulsory insurance.
6. Follow the instructions of the insurance company’s representative.
7. Request a written claim form from the insurance company within 3 days from the date the company was verbally informed of the accident, fill it out and promptly submit it to the insurance company. The written insurance claim (application) may be filed by you or the affected party.